Bid Solicitation Directory
The Bid Solicitation Directory is the State's central repository across all three branches of state government that have an open Request for Information (RFI), Request for Quote (RFQ), Invitation to Bid (ITB), and/or a Request for Proposal (RFP). The goal of this directory is to provide a centralized location to find state RFIs, ITBs and RFPs without requiring knowledge of the specific structure of state government.
Please take a moment to register for any area of business you may wish to receive notification on here: https://de.blackboardconnect.com/. Please see the Step by Step Guide on how to register.
For more information about working with the State on bids, please see the Doing Business with the State Topic Page.
- Information provided on this website is intended solely to provide general information on matters of interest to the reader of this page, who accepts full responsibility for its use.
- Due diligence has been followed to ensure the links in this service are accurate and complete; however, this service may omit some forms and/or contain outdated links.
- The bids and proposals listed may fall under the terms of 29 Del. C. § 6926, Multiple Source Contracting.
- Any amendments made to the initial postings on this page will appear as a separate item under the initial posting's detail page. It is the viewer’s responsibility to download and read any applicable updates and amendments.
- Neither the State of Delaware nor any State entities that supply information through this service, nor any of their employees make any warranty or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the timely delivery of information updates through this service.